PwC: Junior Bid Manager with focus on Public
Go further – broaden your perspective
PwC Switzerland helps organisations and individuals grow precisely the way they want to – serving them with 195,000 people in 157 countries worldwide, more than 2,600 of them in Switzerland. Every day we strive to better understand our clients and our people. This includes offering them individual solutions and development opportunities in assurance, tax and legal and advisory services.
Junior Bid Manager with focus on Public
What you can expect from us:
- You manage the proposal process and multiple proposal efforts simultaneously – including advising and driving the client-facing teams.
- You facilitate the development of win strategies and value propositions together with the client teams and sales coaches
- You coordinate client teams, document production specialists and writers as well as other suppliers.
- You develop client presentations and facilitate rehearsals.
- You are in the driver seat of your own development.
What we expect from you:
- You have a degree in Economics, Marketing and/or Communications or similar.
- You have a minimum of two years of substantive, demonstrable proposal, business development, sales and/or project management experience, ideally in a Big4 company or matrix organisation.
- You are able to pro-actively approach, challenge, influence and work with senior team members, in particular with experienced partners.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation expertise and you are fluent in German and English, knowledge of French is a plus.
- You are a team player and share your expertise and experience actively by coaching others.
This is the deal: We offer you a lot, and expect plenty in return.
We look forward to receiving your online application.
You can find more information about the application process and about joining PwC on www.pwc.ch/careers.
PwC, Cedric Vogel, phone 058 792 15 65
Line of service: Internal Firm Services
Starting date: To be discussed